Got a piece of writing that doesn’t fit anywhere else? Maybe it’s a piece of fiction that’s too genre-y for a literary magazine? Maybe it’s an article about that thing you love? I’m always open to guest writers.
What are the benefits?
- Another place to have your work published
- A small fee if you’re published on the website
- A new audience to view your work
- Editing and discussion of your works
If you think your piece would sit nicely among the other content on this website, then feel free to send me an email.
When submitting your piece, please answer the following questions:
- Working title
- Central question
- Approx. length
- How you would like to be credited
If you have any further questions, feel free to email those questions as well.